Liz Loves: Beauty Pie product picks
Liz is a big fan of Beauty Pie. Founded by serial beauty entrepreneur Marcia Kilgore, this brand offers high quality makeup – without the sky-high price tag. Beauty Pie is a subscription-based service, allowing you access to premium luxury products at very reasonable member’s prices.
Even more exciting, enjoy your first month’s membership completely FREE. All you have to do is head to the checkout and use the code LIZLOVES to enjoy your first month’s subscription free of any charge.
We’ve complied a list of Liz’s must-have favourites from Beauty Pie to make your shopping experience even more foolproof.
- Uber Youth Super Serum – Described as a facelift in a bottle, this so-called ‘anti-ageing’ serum visibly smooths fine-lines, gives the skin a boost and helps reshape a tired, sagging face. It’s amazing!
- Super retinol vitamin C night renewal moisturiser – Liz swears by this retinol and this Swiss-made overnight formula has everything in it. It includes encapsulated retinol (resurfacing), shea butter (nourishing), vitamins E and C (elasticity+) and ferulic acid (antioxidant).
- Super retinol high dose booster treatment – When Liz is after a slightly stronger Retinol formula, this is the one she picks up. A superactive new hybrid Retinol booster serum, with 3% Encapsulated Retinol Complex, 1% Pinaretinol and low-level Lactic Acid to gently resurface the outer layer of the skin. Use as an occasional anti-wrinkle treatment for more mature skin.
Liz has always preferred a more natural look when it comes to cosmetics. Beauty Pie has some truly gorgeous products to help achieve a naturally radiant glow. These are some of Liz’s favourites:
- Cool neutrals eyeshadow palette
- Warm natural palette
- Multiglow Highlighting Stick
- Smart Powder Blush Go Rouge
- Ultra Colour Pro Gel Eyeliner