TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Liz Earle Wellbeing Website Terms and Conditions
- This website lizearlewellbeing.com (the Website) is operated by Liz Earle Associated Productions Limited trading as “Liz Earle Wellbeing” (we/us).
2. Intellectual property rights
- The Website and all intellectual property protecting the Website (“Content”) are the sole and exclusive property of us or our licensors.
- You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content.
- Without our written consent, you may not use, transfer, adapt, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, this Website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading.
- You warrant that it is legal for you to view this Website in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content.
- All Contents of this Website are: © Liz Earle Associated Productions Ltd 2013.
3. Licence to use the website
- Provided you are eligible to use the Website you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
- You must not without our express written consent:
- republish material from the Website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the Website;
- reproduce (by downloading or uploading), duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose.
4. Community contributions
- You are solely responsible for any content (in whatever form) that you upload, publish, display, post on, or transmit to or share with other users on the Website (User Content) and we accept no responsibility in relation to the same.
- You agree that we are under no obligation to pre-screen or control User Content that is made available on the Website and as such we do not guarantee the suitability, accuracy or quality of such content.
- However, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable User Content, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to the Website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- Ownership of your User Content, and any intellectual property and proprietary rights in your User Content remains with you. However, by uploading, publishing, displaying, posting or transmitting User Content on the Website, you hereby grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website.
- You must not use the Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You must not use the Website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use the Website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via the Website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- You agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees or licensors in respect of any loss that we or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of any provision of this section 4.
5. Limitations of liability
- The information on the Website is provided free-of-charge. You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its suitability, reliability, completeness or accuracy for any purpose; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
- We acknowledge that we may be liable for direct and foreseeable losses arising from our acts or omissions in connection with the Website. However, in all other circumstances we shall not be liable for any damages whatever, including but without limitation to, loss of or damage to property, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website or interactions between users of the Website (whether online or offline), whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, without limitation, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damage.
- However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole remedy, except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions, is to stop using the Website.
6. Third party affiliates
- We participate in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be encoded on some of our pages. This means that we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links.
7. Purchasing printed magazines
Subscription and payments
- Subscriptions will start with the most recently published issue, followed by subsequent issues published every second month and totalling in six issues per year.
- Customers with a subscription will have each new issue dispatched approximately one week before the on sale date.
- You will automatically be recharged using the original payment details every 12 months (or 6 months if you have selected to spread the cost) until the subscription is cancelled. For subscriptions starting from 1 September 2020, renewals will be automatically charged the current subscription fee, according to payment type (excluding any subscription gifts), as advertised at the time of renewal on www.mymagazinesub.co.uk/liz-earle-wellbeing. Any subscriptions starting prior to 1 September 2020 will be automatically recharged the same subscription cost using the original payment details.
- Customers with 1 year gift subscriptions will be charged a one off fee (plus any postage, where applicable). This type of subscription will expire after 1 year and will only cover 6 issues.
- Liz Earle Wellbeing reserves that right to change the price of the subscription at anytime.
- Payment details can be updated by logging into your account at lizearlewellbeing.com/login.
Delivery, postage and packaging
- Postage and packaging is free for magazine deliveries within the UK.
- Postage and packaging costs £4 per magazine issue for international deliveries, totalling £24 per yearly subscription.
- Subscription gifts are only available while stocks last. Please email [email protected] or telephone 01778 395166 with any enquiries.
- Subscription gifts may be dispatched separately from any magazine copies.
- Subscription gifts will be dispatched by Warners, or on some occasions, the company supplying the gift. Eligible customers therefore agree to have their delivery address and email address shared with the necessary parties.
- If you cancel your subscription within 30 days of placing your order, you will no longer eligible for the subscription gift.
- Due to postage, subscription gifts are only available within the UK.
- Subscription competitions can be entered free of charge by writing to Liz Earle Wellbeing, Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, United Kingdom SO43 7FD.
- If you would like a refund please email [email protected]. We will be happy to refund you on any un-mailed issues only within 30 days.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds or accept returns on magazine issues that have already been mailed.
- We may contact you via email to arrange the return of any subscription gift, where applicable, for cancelled subscriptions.
- Our online shop protects your user data when you perform any financial transactions by using an SSL certificate to secure your information and keep it private. We do not store your credit or debit card information on our site. All transactions through our online store are made using Stripe secure payment services.
- We will never pass on your information to any third party for the purposes of direct marketing.
8. Online orders
- Orders will be mailed within 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time for UK orders is 3-5 working days after mailing, and international orders 7-9 working days.
- Items signed/personalised by Liz may take longer depending on her availability.
- Delivery details can be updated by logging into your account at lizearlewellbeing.com/login.
- For queries or refunds please email [email protected].
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time and without individual notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
11. Virus protection and compatibility
- While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, we cannot guarantee that the Website is virus-free and secure.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. We do not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
12. Entire agreement
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
- A failure or delay by us in enforcing compliance with these terms and conditions shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- None of these terms and conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
14. Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Trading name
- “Liz Earle Wellbeing” is a trading name of Liz Earle Associated Productions Ltd. Registered in England No. 08056210 Registered address: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, United Kingdom SO43 7FD.
16. No association
- “Liz Earle Wellbeing” and Liz Earle Associated Productions Limited are not associated with and are not endorsed by Liz Earle Beauty Co Limited.
17. Our contact details
- If you would like to contact us, please email [email protected]