Friday Five: Plastic freedom and the limits of recycling
Liz shares simple ways to reduce our plastic pollution throughout Plastic-Free July and beyond in this week’s Friday Five. She’s also joined by Beth Noy who reveals the limits of recycling and what she’s doing to make the journey to plastic freedom a little easier.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Eco-friendly guide to plastic-free periods
- Menopause, pregnancy and incontinence with Elaine Miller
- Estrogen and incontinence with Dr Rebecca Lewis
- Menopause and incontinence with Meg Matthews
- Pelvic floor exercises with Jane Simpson
- Shop Plastic Freedom
- Subscribe to the magazine
We’re all looking for ways to green up our homes nowadays. Here we explain a few simple eco-swaps that you can make for a more environmentally friendly kitchen. Eco swaps to green up your kitchen Use food wraps for leftovers We love to make the most of leftovers, but wrapping up excess food can often […]