Summer holiday special with Michael Garry
In this summer holiday special, Liz shares tips for staying cool in the sun, her favourite sunscreens and the latest guidance on vitamin D supplementation. She’s also joined by celebrity personal trainer, Michael Garry, to discuss how we can stay fit while we’re away.
Topics discussed in this week’s episode:
- How to stay cool in the sun?
- Liz shares her favourite sunscreens
- What’s the difference between chemical and mineral sun cream?
- How can sun creams impact the coral reef?
- Liz explains the importance of vitamin D
- Do we need to supplement vitamin D?
- Michael shares his top tips for staying fit while we’re away
- What time of day should we exercise?
- Liz and Michael discuss how intermittent fasting can keep us lean on holiday
- Michael explains why he loves teaching his clients to skip
- How to use resistance bands
- Michael shares how we can learn to do a press up
- Liz and Michael discuss the benefits of squats and lunges
- How to tone calves
- Keep in touch with Michael via his website and his Instagram, @michaelgarrylondon
- Follow Liz’s PT sessions with Michael on her personal Instagram, @lizearleme
- Looking for at-home exercise inspiration? Download our bestselling e-book, A Stronger, Slimmer You
- You can find a list of Liz’s favourite sunscreens here