Nutrition and menopause with Emma Ellice-Flint
Former chef turned Clinical Nutritionist Emma Ellice-Flint joins Liz to discuss the role nutrition plays in women’s health through menopause and beyond.
She explains how diet can influence our estrogen levels, what we should be eating for good bone health and how she really feels about intermittent fasting.
Inside the nutrition and menopause episode
- What role does nutrition play in midlife?
- How does estrogen influence digestion?
- Are all fats bad?
- Can our diet influence our estrogen levels?
- Is intermittent fasting good?
- What should we be eating for good bone health?
- What are the benefits of eating bone broth?
Resources mentioned in the episode
Find out more about the Newson Health Menopause and Wellbeing Centre.
Discover the wonder of natto!
Listen to more episodes from series six