Nutrition and menopause with Emma Ellice-Flint
Former chef turned Clinical Nutritionist Emma Ellice-Flint joins Liz to discuss the role nutrition plays in women’s health through menopause and beyond.
She explains how diet can influence our estrogen levels, what we should be eating for good bone health and how she really feels about intermittent fasting.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify:
Inside the nutrition and menopause episode
- What role does nutrition play in midlife?
- How does estrogen influence digestion?
- Are all fats bad?
- Can our diet influence our estrogen levels?
- Is intermittent fasting good?
- What should we be eating for good bone health?
- What are the benefits of eating bone broth?
Resources mentioned in the episode
Read Emma’s books on the Bone Broth Bible and the Happy Hormone Cookbook.
Find out more about the Newson Health Menopause and Wellbeing Centre.
Discover the wonder of natto!
Follow Emma on Instagram and Facebook.
Listen to more episodes from series six
Four steps to a happier, healthier you with Tess Daly