Friday Five: Estrogen and long Covid with Dr Louise Newson
In this episode of the Friday Five, Liz chats to Dr Louise Newson about the latest developments in long Covid research. Louise explains how individuals with low hormone levels appear to be worse affected, and how HRT may play a protective role.
Liz also shares her tips for good gut health and reveals some fabulous Black Friday deals to enjoy.
Links mentioned in the episode
- Find out more about Dr Louise Newson
- Support the Menopause Charity crowdfunder
- Listen to Liz’s podcast episode on gut health and the brain
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine – use code BF20 for 30% off until Monday 30th November
- Find out more about Liz’s books
- Buy the Good Gut Box