Gut health and the brain with Miguel Toribio-Mateas
Nutritionist and clinical neuroscientist Miguel Toribio-Mateas joins Liz to discuss the gut and its links to our mood, mental health and more. He also explains how quickly our diet can influence our gut microbiome and the foods we should be eating for optimal gut healt.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- The gut and its links to the rest of the body
- Immunity and the gut
- How our diet influences our microbiome
- The gut microbiome and weight loss
- How our emotions are influenced by the gut
- What are psychobiotics?
Links mentioned in the episode
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing magazine
- Watch the episode on our YouTube channel
- Find out more about gut health in Liz’s e-book, A Flatter, Happier Tum
Watch the episode
How to live happier, healthier and longer, with Gabriela Peacock