And Now for the Good News with Ruby Wax
Comedian, broadcaster and writer Ruby Wax OBE joins Liz to discuss her latest book, And Now For The Good News…: To the Future with Love. Ruby also shares her personal journey of navigating mental health and shares her tips for staying well.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside this week’s episode
- Ruby’s personal journey of mental health
- What impacts our mental health?
- Why we depend on community
- Ruby’s inspiration for writing her latest book
- The role of diet on our mental health
- Why she’s practising mindfulness
- How she’s survived lockdown
Links mentioned in the episode
- Buy And Now For The Good News…: To the Future with Love by Ruby Wax
- Diet myths with Professor Tim Spector
- Find out more about Frazzled Cafe
- Sign up for the Liz Earle Wellbeing newsletter