A happy vagina and the gender health gap, with Mika Simmons
On this episode of The Liz Earle Wellbeing Show, Liz is joined by author, actress, and podcast host Mika Simmons for a discussion surrounding women’s sexual health, the gender health gap, happy vaginas and working with Joanna Lumley.
Liz and Mika also chat about why keeping the vagina as a taboo subject is bad for our health.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Follow Mika Simmons on Instagram
- Follow The Happy Vagina on Instagram
- Purchase The Happy Vagina here
- Listen to The Happy Vagina podcast here
- Learn more about The Lady Garden Foundation
- Find out more about the Ginsburg Women’s Health Board
- Sign up to our FREE newsletter
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine