Revisited: Languages of loss and coping with grief, with Sasha Bates
This week on The Liz Earle Wellbeing Show, we revisit our episode with psychotherapist, journalist and former documentary film maker, Sasha Bates, about grief and the languages of loss.
Sasha explains to Liz how her own experience of grief encouraged her to put pen to paper and write her book titled Languages of Loss.
She also shares her advice for coping with grief and loss, why grief isn’t always linear, and explains how we can best support others through bereavement.
Inside the episode
- Sasha’s experience of grief
- Why grief isn’t linear
- The impact of grief on the body
- Coping with the practicalities of loss
- How to talk to grieving loved ones
- How to express what you’re feeling
Links mentioned in the episode