Building resilience with Dr Gemima Fitzgerald
Dr Gemima Fitzgerald, a clinical psychologist, joins Liz to explain all about resilience. From maintaining social connection, to being kinder to ourselves, Gemima explains how we can build mental resilience and why it’s especially relevant at this time.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside this week’s episode
- What is resilience?
- How Gemima’s life experience influenced her career
- What we can learn from pain and difficult times
- How childhood can influence resilience
- Why we need to show ourselves compassion
- How to use this lockdown period for the better
- Why social connection is important
- How to maintain boundaries
Links mentioned in the episode
Menopause or ADHD? Here’s everything you need to know