Liz’s berry and seed beauty bombs
These berry and seed beauty bombs get their natural sweetness from the dried berries, sultanas and dates. With only 64-80 calories per bomb, they are a light snack that can be grabbed to pep up energy levels and give your skin a burst of nutrients to make it glow.
This recipe is taken from Liz’s bestselling book, ‘Skin’, which is full of delicious recipe plans and the ultimate wellbeing plan for radiant skin in 6 weeks. Find more here.
- 15g pumpkin seeds
- 15g sunflower seeds
- 10g sesame seeds
- 30g unsweetened dried sour cherries
- 30g unsweetened dried cranberries
- 20g barley flakes
- 25g sultanas
- 50g dates, stoned
- Pinch sea salt
- Squeeze orange juice
- Put the pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds into a frying an and place over a medium heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the sesame seeds start to pop and the sunflower and pumpkin seeds turn golden.
- Tip the seeds into a food processor and add the sour cherries, cranberries, barley flakes, sultanas, dates and sea salt. Whizz to combine the ingredients together, scraping the mixture down halfway through. Add the orange juice and whizz again until the mixture starts to come together.
- Tip the combined mixture into a bowl or on to a board and divide it into eight to ten evenly sized pieces. Roll each piece into a ball, then transfer to a small airtight container to store.
Loved this? Read more:
Liz’s healthy no-bake flapjack
Liz’s date and dark chocolate beauty bombs
Spring greens and coconut dahl recipe with coconut salsa