Tweakments and the cosmetics industry with Alice-Hart Davis
In this week’s episode, beauty journalist and author, Alice Hart-Davis, joins Liz to discuss cosmetics. Alice shares her thoughts on Tweakments, or minor cosmetic procedures. From botox and microneedling, to skincare and fillers, Alice explains how to navigate this industry to find the right treatment.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside this week’s episode
- How the cosmetic industry has changed
- The history of botox and how it works
- Fillers – what you need to know
- What is microneedling?
- Lasers and skin care
- Treatments for pigmentation
- Knowing when to stop with cosmetic procedures
- When treatments go wrong
- The future of cosmetics
Links mentioned in the episode
Watch the episode
Oestrogen and bone health, with Dr Kuki Avery and Dr Laura Flexer