This Girl is on Fire with Andrea McLean
Award-winning TV broadcaster and journalist Andrea McLean joins Liz to discuss her latest book, This Girl is on Fire. She recounts her gruelling experience with the SAS on our TV screens and explains how this extreme experience led to a catastrophic breakdown.
Andrea talks candidly about her mental health. She also reveals how she overcome challenges to emerge stronger than ever.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside this week’s episode
- Andrea’s TV experience with the SAS
- Her challenges with mental health
- Andrea’s inspiration for her new book
- Strategies for coping with mental health
Links mentioned in the episode
- Buy This Girl is on Fire by Andrea McLean
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing
- How to build resilience in five steps
- How to support someone with depression
Watch the episode