The art of bathing with Suzanne Duckett
This week, Liz is joined in the Wellbeing Studios by Suzanne Duckett. Suzanne is a well-known journalist, author and speaker best known for uncovering realistic remedies to help counteract modern day maladies. One such realistic remedy is bathing and her new book – Bathe: The Art of Finding Rest, Relaxation and Rejuvenation in a Busy World – is about just that. Listen in to find out how a long soak can improve wellbeing.
You can stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Stitcher:
Inside the episode:
- Suzanne talks about all the different types of bathing from having a bath at home to wild swimming and sound bathing.
- Liz and Suzanne discuss the link between beauty and health.
- Suzanne shares how she built her career in journalism.
- Suzanne explains how you can learn a lot about a nation by the way that they bathe.
- Liz and Suzanne discuss the psychological and physical benefits of sauna.
- Suzanne talks about the benefits of bath salts.
- Liz and Suzanne discuss the surprising wellbeing benefits of getting your kit off.
More from Suzanne:
How to understand anger, with James Earl