The pill with Dr Zoe Williams
Dr Zoe Williams joins Liz to discuss the controversy surrounding the contraceptive pill. She explains the actual risks of taking the pill and tackles its links with mental health.
She also reveals why it’s never too late to start a fitness plan.
Inside this week’s episode
- Zoe’s journey to becoming a GP
- How her fitness interests are helping young people
- Why it’s never too late to start running
- How to incorporate more exercise into your day
- Why physical activity is an important to healthcare
- Is the contraceptive pill safe?
- Who the pill isn’t suitable for
- The actual risk of taking the pill
- Does the pill cause depression?
- Why you have a week off while on the pill