Friday Five: Vitamin C and immunity with Dr Thomas E. Levy
In this week’s episode of the Friday Five, Liz shares her tips for building mental resilience over the next few weeks of lockdown. She also has an in-depth discussion with Dr Thomas E. Levy about vitamin C and its role in supporting our health and immunity.
A cardiologist and a lawyer, Dr. Thomas E. Levy has written 12 books addressing nutrition, optimal supplementation, and is one of the leading authorities in the world on vitamin C. He discusses the benefits of taking this essential vitamin. He also explains why higher doses of vitamin C help to support our immune system against viruses.
Plus, don’t miss the exciting launch of Liz’s brand new e-book.
Links mentioned in the episode
- Download Liz’s brand new e-book, Stay Well, Stay Energised: Liz’s Essential Guide to Supporting Your Health & Immunity
- Buy Dr Thomas Levy’s book, Primal Panacea
- Enjoy 10% off at Altrient with the code LIZLOVES
- Watch Liz’s latest vlog episode on YouTube
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing magazine
- Find out more about Cell Return UK