Pelvic floor exercises with Jane Simpson
What is the pelvic floor? And, do pelvic floor exercises really work? Liz is joined by Continence Specialist and author of The Pelvic Floor Bible, Jane Simpson, to answer all these questions and more.
This podcast is the second in our incontinence series, in collaboration with Pelviva.
You can stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify:
Inside the episode:
- Where is our pelvic floor?
- What does it do?
- How to do pelvic floor exercises correctly
- Do lifestyle factors impact the pelvic floor?
- Why does menopause make us more likely to struggle with incontinence?
- What is a prolapse?
- Are there any gadgets that can help?
Resources mentioned in the show:
Find out more about Jane’s book, The Pelvic Floor Bible
Follow Jane on Instagram
Listen to our previous episode in our incontinence series with Meg Mathews
This podcast series is sponsored by Pelviva
Four steps to a happier, healthier you with Tess Daly