Friday Five: A sourdough scandal and HRT shortages
In this week’s episode of the Friday Five, Liz finally has some good news to share about the ongoing HRT shortage and reveals the scandal that has hit sourdough.
She also explains why good intentions surrounding the plastic bag have turned into a bit of a fiasco.
You can stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Links mentioned in the show
- Listen to Liz’s Christmas Spotify playlist
- Read our feature about the HRT shortage
- Sign up for updates about the Balance App, developed by Dr Louise Newson
- Find out more about the Real Bread Campaign
- Listen to the latest Wellness with Liz Earle podcast episode on brain health
How to live happier, healthier and longer, with Gabriela Peacock