Feel better in 5 with Dr Rangan Chatterjee
Dr Rangan Chatterjee’s latest book, Feel Better in 5, explains how we can move towards healthier habits in just five minutes a day. He joins Liz to share some of his insights.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside this week’s episode
- What are the four pillars of lifestyle health?
- Should we be cutting down on sugar?
- How to retrain your tastebuds
- Why there isn’t a one-size-fits-all when it comes to diets
- How stress impacts our digestion
- What is time-restricted eating?
- What are health snacks?
- Can we boost our health in just five minutes?
- How to boost family health
- How to make healthy habits
Watch the episode
We’re offering listeners of the show a yearly subscription to Liz Earle Wellbeing magazine for just £26 when paid via Direct Debit. That’s a discount of over 35% and you will receive the magazine every other month delivered straight to your door. Simply visit lizearlewellbeing.com/subscribe, enter the code LIZEARLEPOD and select any direct debit offer.
Oestrogen and bone health, with Dr Kuki Avery and Dr Laura Flexer