Podcasts and Videos
Everything you need to know about fasting, with Michael Mosley
On this episode of The Liz Earle Wellbeing Show, Liz is joined by Michael Mosley, presenter and founder of the Fast 800, to take a deep dive into the world of intermittent fasting.
Liz has long been a fan of fasting, and has regularly discussed the health and wellbeing benefits of the method.
Here, Michael shares how a type-2 diabetes diagnosis in 2014 led him to become interested in the health-giving benefits of fasting, as well as what this simple practice can do for our weight, gut-health, energy levels and quality of sleep.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode:
- Benefits of fasting
- Who it is – and isn’t – suited to
- How to work fasting into our day-to-day
- Benefits of the mediterranean diet
- Rise of ultra-processed foods
- Why belly fat can often be so stubborn to lose
- How low-carb eating and fasting may benefit the brain
Links mentioned in this episode:
How to understand anger, with James Earl