Explaining eczema with Dr Sharon Wong
Dr Sharon Wong, a consultant dermatologist, joins Liz to explain all about eczema. As a former eczema patient, Sharon has first-hand experience of living with this chronic skin condition. She shares recommendations for caring for eczema-prone skin and reveals the ingredients to avoid in skincare. She also discusses the role that diet might play in exacerbating eczema and the links to gut health.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- Sharon’s personal journey with eczema
- Is eczema genetic?
- Recommendations for skincare
- The links between food and eczema
- Available medical treatments
- Sugar and its links to the skin
Links mentioned in the episode
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine
- Find out more about Dr Sharon Wong
- Download Liz’s guide to eczema
Watch the episode