Hair-loss and styling ageing locks with Denise McAdam
The ‘Queen of hair’, Denise McAdam has had a remarkable career working with clients such as Cindy Crawford, Yasmin Le Bon and Naomi Campbell. From sulphate-free shampoo to hair-loss, listen in for the low down on looking after ageing locks.
Inside the episode:
- Liz and Denise discuss why having fabulous hair is so important.
- Denise shares how her career began.
- Denise explains how scalp health can point towards other health conditions.
- Denise recalls the invention of the hairdryer and how it revolutionised salon practice.
- Denise shares her memories of working with Grace Kelly.
- Liz and Denise discuss the role of the cuticle.
- Denise walks us through best practice for shampooing and conditioning hair.
- Liz and Denise discuss sulphate-free shampoos.
- Denise explains how to protect hair when heat-styling.
- Liz and Denise discuss hair-loss.