Healthy, happy kids with Lucinda Miller
Liz is joined by Lucinda Miller, a naturopath specialising in functional medicine. From five-veg shepherds pie to brain-boosting pancakes, she shares simple ways to keep our kids healthy and happy.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify
Inside the episode:
- Lucinda shares how her own health struggles inspired her to become a naturopath.
- Liz and Lucinda discuss the benefits of functional medicine and evidence-based testing.
- Lucinda explains how physical health affects the behaviour, mood and self-esteem of our children.
- Liz and Lucinda chat about the problems of unhealthy school dinners.
- Lucinda explains the link between mental health and inflammation.
- Lucinda shares simple steps to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Liz and Lucinda discuss the hidden ingredients in processed foods.
- Lucinda explains how she uses purees to squeeze more nutrients into meals.
- Lucinda shares the hidden physical reason for fussy eating in children.
More from Lucinda:
How to understand anger, with James Earl