Menopause with Dr Shahzadi Harper
Liz is joined by Dr. Shahzadi Harper. A London-based GP, Shahzadi specialises in women’s wellbeing and is passionate about the ways optimal hormone health can help us to feel confident and sexy, whatever our age.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify
Topics discussed in the episode:
- The age to start thinking about the menopause
- How ethnicity can affect the menopause
- Why Shahzadi decided to specialise in women’s health
- Why hormones are so important
- Shahzadi’s tips for managing weight gain during the menopause
- HRT – what are the risks? How can it protect our hearts and bone health?
- Common symptoms and treatments for PCOS
More from Shahzadi:
How to live happier, healthier and longer, with Gabriela Peacock