Understanding the breath with James Nestor
Author and journalist James Nestor joins Liz to discuss the power of the breath. He reveals how our breath is linked to a number of processes in the body. James also explains how an array of health conditions can arise through breathing incorrectly.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- Where James began his journey with the breath
- Are we breathing incorrectly?
- What is oral posture?
- Breathing and the effect on sleep
- Allergies and breathing difficulties
- Using the breath to find calm
- Covid and protecting our lungs
Links mentioned in the epsiode
Watch the episode
How to understand anger, with James Earl