Best of beauty with Sali Hughes
Journalist and author Sali Hughes joins Liz to discuss her work in beauty. She shares her favourite beauty buys, discusses the power of fragrance and debunks clean beauty claims. She also opens up to Liz about the troubling rise of online trolls and recounts her own upsetting experience.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside this week’s episode
- Where Sali’s early passion for beauty began
- Working as a writer
- Sali’s experience of online trolling
- Her career as an author
- Sali’s favourite beauty buys
- The power of scent
- Sali’s thoughts on skincare
- The future of the beauty industry
Links mentioned in the episode
- Our Rainbow Queen by Sali Hughes
- Pretty Honest: The Straight-Talking Beauty Companion by Sali Hughes
- Pretty Iconic: A Personal Look at the Beauty Products that Changed the World by Sali Hughes
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing magazine
- Sign up to our newsletter
Please note this image was taken before social distancing restrictions were in place.
Watch the episode