Backstage beauty with Mary Greenwell
One of the world’s most sought-after makeup artists Mary Greenwell joins Liz to discuss backstage beauty. She’s worked with some of the world’s most famous faces including Princess Diana, Cindy Crawford and Uma Thurman.
In this episode, Mary reveals how her journey into the industry began. She also shares her tips for replicating her makeup magic at home.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside this week’s episode
- How Mary’s career in makeup began
- Her journey to America
- Mary’s partnership with Sam McKnight
- The famous faces Mary’s worked with
- Trends in makeup
- Working on the red carpet
- Tips for makeup as we age
- Mary’s favourite beauty treatments
Please note: Picture taken before social distancing restrictions came into place.