Why we eat too much with Dr Andrew Jenkinson
Dr Andrew Jenkinson, a consultant bariatric surgeon at University College London Hospital joins Liz to discuss why we eat too much. From metabolism and set points to weight loss myths, Andrew shares his advice for those who’ve spent years dieting without any luck.
Inside the episode
- How hormones influence our weight
- Surgical weight loss treatments
- How dieting impacts the body
- What is the weight set point theory?
- Why it’s not as simple as calories in vs out
- How Western diets impact our weight
Links mentioned in the episode