Lose weight and feel great after 40, with Sam Rice
Food and lifestyle writer Sam Rice joins Liz to discuss her new book, The Midlife Method: How to lose weight and feel great after 40. From weight management to optimising our wellbeing, Sam shares practical tips for staying slim and strong through midlife and beyond.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- Why Sam became interested in wellbeing
- Why we gain weight during midlife
- The benefits of strength training
- The role of gut health
- Are supplements necessary?
- Healthy snacking
- How to lose weight – and keep it off
Links mentioned in the episode
How to understand anger, with James Earl