The Immune Mystery with Dr Anita Kass
Liz is joined by Dr Anita Kass, a doctor and researcher, to find out more about autoimmunity. Anita explains how her decades-long research led her to make a ground-breaking discovery that has the potential to entirely transform the lives of people with living with rheumatoid arthritis.
Inside the episode
- How Anita became involved in autoimmune research
- What are autoimmune diseases?
- Why are women more affected?
- Is there a genetic link?
- The risk factors for autoimmunity
- The role of gut health
Links mentioned in the episode
- By Anita’s book, The Immune Mystery
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine
- Listen to more of our podcasts
- Sign up to the FREE Liz Earle Wellbeing newsletter