The secret science of movement, with Caroline Williams
On this instalment of The Liz Earle Wellbeing Show, Liz chats to science journalist, Caroline Williams, and author of new book Move: The New Science of Body Over Mind. They discuss the secret science of movement, and how it can affect our mind for the better.
Liz and Caroline also uncover what happens in our bodies when we move, and how this impacts our mood and wellbeing.
Inside the episode:
- How we can move more
- Health impacts of sedentary lifestyles
- How fitness affects cognitive function
- Benefits of walking and pets
- The relationship between mood and movement
- Finding motivation to exercise when struggling with mental health issues and trauma