Adapting beauty routines for midlife, with India Knight
In a midlife makeup muddle? Beauty columnist India Knight joins Liz on this episode of the podcast to share advice on adapting our beauty and makeup routines in midlife.
Liz and India share their personal views on how midlife women are portrayed in the media, and discuss their opinions on tweakments, injectables and hair removal.
India reveals common skincare concerns as we age, plus her favourite ingredients and products for maturing skin when it comes to cleansing, exfoliating, brightening, and more.
The episode also shares makeup favourites and simple hacks, and India also answers the million dollar question: is it really worth splurging our cash on beauty products?
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Purchase India Knight’s Beauty Edit: What Works When You’re Older
- Follow India Knight on Twitter
- Visit the Beauty Pie website – use the LIZLOVES code for £10 off
- Visit the Victoria Beckham Beauty website
- Visit the Studio10 website – use the LIZLOVES code for 20% off
- Listen to our podcast with Beauty Pie’s Marcia Gilgore