Mental health and motherhood, with Anna Mathur
On this episode of The Liz Earle Wellbeing Show, Liz chats to psychotherapist, best-selling author, The Therapy Edit podcast host, and mum-of-three Anna Mathur about mental health and the pressures of motherhood.
Anna shares her own personal and professional experiences of motherhood and its set of challenges, and how she learned to accept imperfection through her own parenting journey.
Liz and Anna also discuss the place for gratitude, and share practical tips and strategies for coping with anxiety.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Follow Anna Mathur on Instagram
- Pre-order The Little Book of Calm For New Mums
- Find out more about The Mother Mindway
- Learn more about The Therapy Edit podcast
- Save 15% on BioCare quercetin with the LIZLOVES affiliate discount code
- Sign up to our FREE newsletter
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine