Languages of loss with Sasha Bates
Psychotherapist, journalist and former documentary film maker, Sasha Bates, chats to Liz about her latest book, Languages of Loss. Here, Sasha explains how her own experience of grief encouraged her to put pen to paper and write a book. She also shares her advice for coping with grief and loss, and explains how we can support others through bereavement.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- Sasha’s experience of grief
- Why grief isn’t linear
- The impact of grief on the body
- Coping with the practicalities of loss
- How to talk to grieving loved ones
- How to express what you’re feeling
Links mentioned in the episode
- Buy Sasha’s book, Languages of Loss
- Find out more about Sasha Bates
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine
- Sign up to our FREE newsletter
Oestrogen and bone health, with Dr Kuki Avery and Dr Laura Flexer