Interpersonal relationships with Dr David Bradford
In this week’s episode, Liz discusses interpersonal relationships with Dr David Bradford, a psychologist and senior Stanford lecturer. Here, David tells us how we can better approach conflict to be our most honest selves and build stronger relationships at work and at home.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- How to negotiate conflict at home and at work
- The balance of vulnerability and communication
- How to talk to your children about how they’re feeling
- David’s ‘touchy feely’ course at Stanford
Links mentioned in the episode
- Buy David’s book book, Connect: building exceptional relationships with family, friends and colleagues
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine
- Sign up to our FREE newsletter
How to understand anger, with James Earl