A happy, healthy brain with Kimberley Wilson
Chartered Psychologist and author, Kimberley Wilson, joins Liz to discuss how we can build a happy and healthy brain. She discusses the impact of the recent pandemic and explains some of the challenges facing our mental health. Kimberley also reveals the role that nutrition can play for the health of our brain and explains some simple steps we can take to support our mental health.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- The toll of the pandemic on mental health
- Simple ways to support our mental health
- The influence of food and nutrition
- Kimberley’s work in prisons
- How nutrition can impact behaviour
- The foods to avoid for better brain health
Links mentioned in the episode
- Find out more about Kimberley
- Order Kimberley’s book, How to build a healthy brain
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine
How to understand anger, with James Earl