The future of genetic testing with Emma Beswick
Liz takes a dive into the world of genetic testing with Emma Beswick. Emma is a nutritional therapist and CEO of nutrigenomics company, Lifecode Gx. Emma discusses how exploring our own unique genetic blueprint can inform our wellbeing choices.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify.
Inside the episode
- How Emma became interested in nutrigenomics
- How might genetic testing influence our wellbeing?
- The science behing genetic testing
- Liz’s results from her nutrigenomics test
- Personalised nutrition with genetic testing
- How it can inform supplementation
Links mentioned in the episode
- Enjoy 15% off at Lifecode GX with LIZLOVES at checkout (offer now expired)
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine
Watch the episode
Please note, on some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage and always honestly review. For more information please read our Affiliate Policy.
How to live happier, healthier and longer, with Gabriela Peacock