Friday Five: Immunopsychiatry, with Lucinda Miller
On this episode of the Friday Five podcast, Liz is joined by naturopath and functional medicine practitioner Lucinda Miller of Nature Doc, for an in-depth discussion on immunopsychiatry.
They cover the increasing numbers of children and adults who are developing neurological and psychiatric issues since the start of the pandemic and how many of the symptoms of long Covid cross over with PANS/PANDAS, a misdirected autoimmune response to an infection that can lead to a whole host of issues, including anxiety, tics, OCD, brain fog, memory, emotional and attention issues.
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Follow Lucinda Miller on Instagram
- Purchase the Natruflex Turmeric supplement from The Naked Pharmacy here, use the code LIZLOVES for 20% off
- Click here to learn more about the PANS PANDAS UK charity
- Find out more about the Children’s e-Hospital
- Sign up to our FREE newsletter
- Subscribe to Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine