Get fit with Kayla Itsines
Liz is joined by fitness guru, Kayla Itsines. Kayla began her astonishing career after experiencing frustration that the workouts being shown to women were not delivering the results they craved. She began to develop her own workouts and share them online, growing a global movement around her fitness workout programme The Bikini Body Guide. Tune in to hear her thoughts on why women shouldn’t be afraid of weight lifting.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify
Topic discussed in this week’s episode
- Why Kayla was inspired to begin building her incredible fitness following.
- How she has used social media to amplify her message.
- How to incorporate weights into your workouts – even without equipment!
- How to modify exercises like push ups to suit your strength.
- The anti-inflammatory benefits of turmeric.
- Liz & Kayla’s shared breakfast go-to.
- The questionable health benefits of ‘free-from’ foods.
How to live happier, healthier and longer, with Gabriela Peacock