Vaginal lasers with Aly Dilks
Can lasers cure vaginal atrophy and incontinence? Liz is joined by Aly Dilks the Clinical Director of the Women’s Health Clinic to talk designer vaginas, vaginal atrophy and how the latest in laser tech can help treat incontinence.
Inside the episode:
- Aly shares the number one question women have about their vaginas when coming to the clinic.
- Liz and Aly discuss the rise in demand for ‘designer vaginas’.
- Aly discusses sexual health in later life.
- Liz and Aly discuss the effects that childbirth and menopause have on pelvic health.
- Aly stresses the importance of treating incontinence and not simply putting up with life-limiting symptoms.
- Aly explains how laser treatments can help repair damage to the vagina and treat vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness and incontinence.
- Aly shares how these treatments have drastically improved her clients physical and mental wellbeing.