Confessions of a menopausal woman with Andrea McLean
Alongside her broadcasting career, Loose Women’s Andrea McLean has detailed her experience of menopause in her new book, Confessions of a Menopausal Woman. Tune in for a candid conversation about this stage of life.
Stream the episode below, or download the recording via iTunes or Spotify
Inside the episode:
- Liz and Andrea share their experiences of starting their careers in journalism.
- Andrea describes having acne in her teens.
- What are the symptoms of endometriosis?
- Andrea shares her struggles with fertility and the impact on her marriage.
- Liz and Andrea discuss post-natal depression.
- Andrea shares her experience of having a hysterectomy.
- Liz and Andrea discuss why sharing our experiences of the menopause is so important.
More from Andrea:
How to understand anger, with James Earl