Homemade peppermint foot spray
Looking for a way to refresh feet and keep them feeling happy all summer long? With the return of sandals, flip flops and barefoot walks down the beach, summer is the time to make sure our feet look and feel their best. Our homemade peppermint foot spray is exactly what you need.
This spray is ideal for waking up weary feet. What’s more, our peppermint foot spray can help to relieve puffy ankles. Keep in the fridge to maximise the cooling effect.
Peppermint is the perfect pick-me-up. Not only does it smell incredibly refreshing, research suggests that it may be soothing to the skin. Scientists have found that topical application of 1% peppermint oil can offer relief for itchy skin.
How to make a soothing peppermint foot spray
- 200ml distilled water
- 6 tbsp witch hazel
- 6 drops tea tree oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and pour into a bottle with a spray attachment.
- Spritz your feet and ankles whenever you need a cooling treat, remembering to shake well before each use.