How to make a revitalising rose water skin toner
Looking to make a rose water skin toner that leaves your skin feeling fresh and revitalised? Our beauty DIY here is the ideal skin saviour.
Rose water is a gentle astringent that keeps skin both cleansed and soothed. Smooth over freshly cleansed skin to tackle redness and remove any remaining impurities. It can feel especially nice to use as a treatment with a face mask. Our face mask beauty DIY for sensitive skin also harnesses the power of roses for a soothing facial treatment.
Use organic rose petals here. Organic roses are grown without pesticides, giving you the confidence for safe use on your skin.
How to make a rose water skin toner
- A handful of organic, edible rose petals
- 200ml distilled water
- 10 drops pure rose essential oil
- Cover a handful of rose petals with distilled water in a saucepan and gently simmer for 20 minutes until the colour of the petals fades.
- Add the essential oil, then strain into a sterilised jar or spray bottle.
- Liberally spritz onto freshly cleansed skin or apply with a cotton pad. Keeps in the fridge for one week.