Liz Earle Wellbeing Heritage Blush Rose Kombucha
We are so delighted to team up with our friends at Mighty Brew to launch the brand new Liz Earle Wellbeing Heritage Blush Rose Kombucha.
It’s the perfect healthy tipple to sip all summer long. Specially matured to enhance its champagne-like qualities, this drink features the finest organic ingredients and is bursting with the subtle, naturally sweet tones of fragrant rose and fresh raspberry. It’s a sensational sparkling and refreshing drink that will quench thirsts and set tastebuds alight.
- Brewed in Hampshire using only the finest, sustainably sourced, organic farm-produced ingredients and pure botanicals
- Made using an advanced three-stage water filtration system for purity
- Fully fermented, unpasteurised and bursting with live cultures
- Soil Association Organic Certified
- Vegan certified
- Zero flavourings, sweeteners, colours, preservatives or GMOs
Filtered water, organic unrefined cane sugar, organic sencha green tea, organic assam tea, organic rose buds, organic raspberry juice, organic rose extract, Kombucha culture
- Certified: Soil Association Organic, vegan
- Real live, raw & unpasteurised kombucha
- Sugar: 3.7g/100ml
- Calories: 18kcal/100ml
Organic Heritage Kombucha is brewed following a time-honoured fermentation process and specially matured to enhance its champagne-like qualities. Bursting with live cultures, along with minerals, vitamins, organic acids and nutrients. Available in cork and cage 750ml recyclable glass bottle.