S4E3: Pelvic health with Aly Dilks
Welcome back to the third and final instalment of our mini-series on pelvic health. Today, we’re taking a deep dive into our nether regions – we’ll be talking designer vaginas, vaginal atrophy and how the latest in laser tech can really help solve a time old but little discussed issue that is a problem for so many women. Liz is joined by Aly Dilks, the Clinical Director of the Women’s Health Clinic – a nurse-led network of private clinics springing up all over the UK.
Inside the episode:
- Aly shares the number one question women have about their vaginas when coming to the clinic.
- Liz and Aly discuss the rise in demand for ‘designer vaginas’.
- Aly discusses sexual health in later life.
- Liz and Aly discuss the effects that childbirth and menopause have on pelvic health.
- Aly stresses the importance of treating incontinence and not simply putting up with life-limiting symptoms.
- Aly explains how laser treatments can help repair damage to the vagina and treat vaginal laxity, vaginal dryness and incontinence.
- Aly shares how these treatments have drastically improved her clients physical and mental wellbeing.
More from Aly: