Menopause and Testosterone with Dr Louise Newson
Did you know that women produce more testosterone than estrogen? Menopause specialist, Dr Louise Newson highlights this often neglected hormone and its benefits for women’s libido, energy levels and overall health.
Inside the episode:
- Is testosterone a female hormone?
- How does testosterone ease menopause symptoms?
- How do we diagnose low levels of testosterone?
- Do men suffer from low testosterone levels?
- Can women access testosterone on the NHS?
- Can testosterone benefit young women?
- How does tablet estrogen affect our testosterone levels?
- What is DHEA?
- Why is compounded HRT not recommended?
Resources mentioned in the show:
To learn more about HRT, be sure to download Liz’s bestselling e-book, The Truth about HRT