S2E6: Hormones with Dr. Shahzadi Harper
In this week’s episode, Liz is joined by Dr. Shahzadi Harper. A London-based GP, Shahzadi specialises in women’s wellbeing and is passionate about the ways that optimal hormone health can help us to feel confident and sexy, whatever our age. From menopause to PCOS, don’t miss this jam-packed episode of Wellness with Liz Earle!
Topics discussed in the episode:
- The age to start thinking about the menopause
- How ethnicity can affect the menopause
- Why Shahzadi decided to specialise in women’s health
- Why hormones are so important
- Shahzadi’s tips for managing weight gain during the menopause
- HRT – what are the risks? How can it protect our hearts and bone health?
- Common symptoms and treatments for PCOS