My menopause with Niamh Barker
Founder of The Travelwrap Company, Niamh began designing and producing beautiful, cashmere travel blankets after leaving a successful career in the pharmaceutical industry. Today, she boasts a thriving business with Prince George amongst its clients.
Tune in to hear about this incredible journey as well as Niamh’s personal experience of changes to her moods during the menopause.
Topics discussed in the episode include:
- How Niamh grew her small business
- The difference between cheap ‘disposable’ cashmere, and good quality cashmere
- Adopting running later in life
- How to squeeze in time for exercise
- Depression & the menopause
- HRT treatment
- Balancing oestrogen, progesterone and testosterone
- What can be done to help women spot signs of the menopause more readily