Win five-star retreat in Tuscany worth over £3,000
Enter our competition to win a two-night stay for two at five-star hotel L’Andana in Tuscany, worth over £3,000.
Set in its own 500-hectare wine estate in the heart of Maremma, this palatial property is the former summer residence of Grand Duke Leopold and his court. Wrapped in wild hills, extensive woodlands, olive groves and pastures, the estate itself is an ode to slow living and living well.
One lucky winner and a friend will enjoy two nights at the historic hotel, staying in one of its spacious junior suites. Decorated in warm Tuscan neutrals, the suite has panoramic views over the hills. Dinner is included on both nights at the hotel’s Restaurant La Villa, a relaxed affair of traditional local cuisine cooked by skilled chefs.
If you win, you can expect a menu that combines land and sea, with the likes of tuna tartare cherry tomatoes with yuzu and basil emulsion; pappardelle pasta with farm beef ragu and rosemary powder; or beef sirloin with truffle potatoes and glazed shallot, if you’re feeling fancy. All are served either in the cosy dining room, or alfresco on a charming veranda overlooking the swimming pool, cypress trees and maritime pines.
When you’re not eating, there’s plenty to keep you entertained and happy around the grounds. Spend your days reading by one of the pools, sipping a glass or two at the on-site winery, playing tennis or even a round of golf on the sprawling course that stretches from the Tuscan hills to the coast.
The hotel is also home to the award-winning ESPA Spa, with a hammam, black slate hot bath, indoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness centre. It’s here that you and your guest will be pampered from head-to-toe with a full body signature treatment each.
There’s much to explore in the surrounding area – don’t miss the golden beaches and stunning cliffs of the Maremma coast, which has more Blue Flag beaches than anywhere else in Italy (there’s a daily shuttle service down to the local beach). Or perhaps try something more adventurous, in which case you can head out trekking or mountain-biking across the conservation area’s unspoilt landscape. Nature-lovers will relish the area’s lush biodiversity, including the rare birds, and herds of horses and longhorn cattle that graze the land.
However you spend your time at L’Andana, you’ll go home restored and relaxed – and craving to return.
COMPETITION PRIZE: Win two nights B&B accommodation for two adults. dinner for two each night at Restaurant La Villa, and two signature treatments at ESPA Spa.
How to win
For a chance to win this competition, complete the form below to be included in the prize draw. Please note that that there is a limit of one entry per person.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to everyone except for Liz Earle Wellbeing and L’Andana employees and contractors (and their families), their associated companies, agents and anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands.
- Competition is open to UK and RoI residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants may be contacted by Liz Earle Wellbeing and L’Andana in connection with this offer, and will be asked if they wish to opt in to receive marketing communications from Liz Earle Wellbeing and L’Andana. We never share marketing data with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s details will be shared with L’Andana so that they can arrange their prize.
- A limit of one entry per person will apply.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical fault or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is 12pm (GMT) on 31st August and the closing date for entries is 12pm (GMT) on 31st October.
- A winner will be selected at random after the competition has closed and will receive a two night stay at L’Andana subject to availability, including two nights B&B accommodation for two adults, dinner for two each night at Restaurant La Villa, and two signature treatments at ESPA Spa.
- Please note that this offer doesn’t include 27th-31st July 2020, and the whole of August 2020. The prize is valid until 31st October 2020
- Flights & transfers are not included.
- The winner may be requested to take part in publicity.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash prize and we reserve the right to replace the prize for one of equal value without notice.
- The winner will be contacted via email by the Liz Earle Wellbeing team. If no response is received by the Wellbeing team from the winner within 2 weeks of our email, we cannot guarantee that the prize will still be available.
Liz Earle Wellbeing registered office: Beech House, Bank, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7FD, United Kingdom